- Ken Roczen can become the first Suzuki rider in history to win the first two races of the year.
- With a win this weekend, Eli Tomac or Jason Anderson can join James Stewart and Ryan Dungey as the only riders to win both classes in Phoenix.
- Dungey earned this first 450SX Class win of his career in 2010 and gave KTM its first-ever 450SX Class win in Phoenix in 2012. He’s one of just two former Phoenix winners in the field.
- Jason Anderson gave Husqvarna its first podium finish in the 450SX Class since December 4, 1976. Ryan Dungey won his first 450SX Class race in Phoenix after a second place in Anaheim back in 2010. Can Anderson do the same?
- Davi Millsaps and Eli Tomac, who were both considered front-runners heading into the season, finished 18th and 19th respectively in Anaheim, each crashing twice. How will they bounce back?
Yo! Y’all ready for some more racing? Here is the weekend schedule:
January 10, 2015
Main Event – 6:30PM
Doors Open/Practice & Qualifying – 12:00PM